Learn more about fraud, scams, trends, variations, alerts, success stories and more.
- Success story: Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre and United States Secret Service freeze $212,000
- The RCMP, CAFC and OPP raise awareness after an increase in emergency - grandparent scams
- Search warrant executed in international fraud investigation
- Federal partners remind Canadian consumers to be vigilant for cyber threats this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Success story: The CAFC and United States Secret Service freeze $58,000
- The OPP, CAFC, and RCMP raise awareness about money mules in Canada
- CAFC and Winnipeg Police Service recover $17,000 in Bitcoin
- Fraud Prevention Month raises awareness after a historic year for reported losses
- Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre secures $32,000 for romance scam victim
- Success Story: CAFC and USSS freeze $1.1M
- The Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre and United States Secret Service stop $750,000 fraud transfer
- This Cyber Security Awareness Month, step up your cyber fitness!
- Emergency - grandparent scam (handout)
- Protect yourself from crypto scams! (Handout)
- Tricks of the trade: What's in a fraudster's toolbox? What's in yours?
- Cryptocurrency scams - how do they work?
- The ArriveCAN app is free – beware of fraudulent third party websites
- 'Tis the season to watch out for holiday scams and fraud! (December 2021)
- Cyber Security Awareness Month (October 2021)
- Fraud Prevention Month (March 2021)
- COVID scams can look convincing, RCMP warns (March 2021)
- Report scammers, prevent fraud (March 2020)
- Beware of COVID-19 fraudsters (May 2020)
- Five ways to avoid becoming a victim of tax scams (May 2019)
- How to recognize a telemarketing scam (June 2018)
- Buy-and-sell crimes (October 2018)
- Money mule awareness: Watch out for these types of messages
- Saskatoon Police Service: Fraud Prevention Month: How Violet Became a Victim of Fraud (English only)
- Date modified: